Notice is hereby given that the Annual General Meeting (AGM) of the members of the Mahone Islands Conservation Association, a body corporate pursuant to the Societies Act of Nova Scotia (the “Association”), will be held on Tuesday June 6, 2023, 7:00 pm at the Lunenburg Yacht Club for the purpose of:
- Consideration of the minutes of preceding Annual General Meeting;
- Consideration of the Annual Report of the Directors;
- Consideration of the Financial Statements, including balance sheet and operating statement and the report of the Auditors therein;
- Electing Directors for the ensuing year;
- Appointment of Auditors for the ensuing year;
- Transacting such further and other business as may properly come before the meeting or any adjournment thereof.
Following the AGM there will be:
- A presentation of appreciation to the Municipality of the District of Lunenburg.
- An update on our MICA Island Stewardship Champion Program.
- A presentation on the MICA Public Mooring Plan.
Please ensure your membership dues are current prior to the meeting.
Dated May 19, 2023 on behalf of the Board of Directors.
MAHONE ISLANDS CONSERVATION ASSOCIATION,
Syd Dumaresq, Secretary