2019 MICA Annual General MeetingMAHONE ISLANDS CONSERVATION ASSOCIATION
Notice is hereby given that the annual general meeting of the members of the Mahone Islands Conservation Association, a body corporate pursuant to the Societies Act of Nova Scotia (the "Association") will be held at the Lunenburg Yacht Club on June 11, 2019, at 7:00 o'clock in the evening, for the purpose of:
Dated May 31, 2019 on behalf of the board of Directors.
- Consideration of the minutes of preceding Annual General Meeting;
- Consideration of the Annual Report of the Directors;
- Consideration of the Financial Statements, including balance sheet and operating statement and the report of the Auditors therein;
- Electing Directors for the ensuing year;
- Appointment of Auditors for the ensuing year;
- Transacting such further and other business as may properly come before the meeting or any adjournment thereof.
Secretary: Syd Dumaresq
- Subsequent to the AGM, there will be an interesting presentation by Syd Dumaresq about his favourite islands.
- Membership dues can be paid at the AGM.