2019 MICA Annual General MeetingJune 11, 2019 at 7:00 p.m. at the Lunenburg Yacht Club
MICA held its Annual General Meeting Tuesday evening, June 11, 2019 at the Lunenburg Yacht Club. In his annual report, Chair John Meisner recounted the many accomplishments of MICA during the past year.
Director and Treasurer, Georg Ernst presented an audited detailed financial report.
Bryan Palfreyman, Vice Chair and Director of the Nominating Committee, presented the following slate of directors for the upcoming year.
- Bryan Palfreyman
- Deb Hawkes
- Georg Ernst
- John Meisner
- Martin Balcome
- Michael Ernst
- Scott Robertson
- Syd Dumaresq
- Krista Longard
Following the formal proceedings, MICA Secretary and Education Chair, Syd Dumaresq, gave a colourful talk on the history of the conserved islands around the Chester end of the bay.
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
2019 MICA Annual General MeetingMAHONE ISLANDS CONSERVATION ASSOCIATION
Notice is hereby given that the annual general meeting of the members of the Mahone Islands Conservation Association, a body corporate pursuant to the Societies Act of Nova Scotia (the "Association") will be held at the Lunenburg Yacht Club on June 11, 2019, at 7:00 o'clock in the evening, for the purpose of:
Dated May 31, 2019 on behalf of the board of Directors.
- Consideration of the minutes of preceding Annual General Meeting;
- Consideration of the Annual Report of the Directors;
- Consideration of the Financial Statements, including balance sheet and operating statement and the report of the Auditors therein;
- Electing Directors for the ensuing year;
- Appointment of Auditors for the ensuing year;
- Transacting such further and other business as may properly come before the meeting or any adjournment thereof.
Secretary: Syd Dumaresq
- Subsequent to the AGM, there will be an interesting presentation by Syd Dumaresq about his favourite islands.
- Membership dues can be paid at the AGM.